The second episode of the Angel Investing Master Class series is here! In this class, Adam Sharp covers some important differences between private companies and public companies.
If you’re used to investing in the stock markets, you may find investing in private companies feels different and unfamiliar. And that’s okay! We’re here to help guide you through this space. To that end, today’s video covers the biggest elements of the startup investing experience – and how they differ from public stock investing.
If you’re interested in a particular topic, we’ve listed time codes below so you can skip directly to it in the video.
- The benefits of illiquidity (1:01)
- Dealing with incomplete information (4:53)
- Metrics for startup investors (5:45)
- Receiving limited investor updates (6:17)
- Tools for keeping up with your startup investments (7:32)
If you missed any previous episodes of the Angel Investing Master Class, or if you just want a refresher, you can view all the episodes here.