The third episode of the Angel Investing Master Class is here! In this class, Adam Sharp dives into his best and worst startup investments… and the lessons he learned along the way.
Adam has invested in more than 90 startups over the past five-plus years. He’s had his share of home runs and strikeouts. So he’s learned that there are certain factors that help him determine whether or not he’ll invest.
- Good investment: Chariot (0:45)
- Why bootstrapped startups are best (1:45)
- Bay Area benefits (2:52)
- Good investment: FabFitFun (4:58)
- Good investment: Cabify (7:50)
- Good investment: ClearTax (11:21)
- Bad investment: Mobius Motors (16:23)
If you missed any previous episodes of the Angel Investing Master Class, or if you just want a refresher, you can view all the episodes here.