This week, Andy Gordon and Vin Narayanan show you exactly what makes them Startup Insiders. They take you deep inside the process of evaluating founders and the startups they run. And they also discuss why startup investing is more important than ever in these strange economic times. Watch Startup Insider now. Or read below for a summary of the topics they covered.
In this episode of Startup Insider, Andy and Vin discuss (among other things)…
- How they evaluate founders
- What happens if a founder flubs their first pitch or interview with them
- What exactly a good founder needs to do (or be able to do)
- Funding risk
- Founder growth
- The right team
- Startups in today’s economy
- The value of startup investing in today’s investment environment
- Improved deal flow
- Better deals than ever
- Portfolio structure
- And much, much more
We hope you enjoy the show! And thanks for watching.